Friday, May 28, 2010

Coincidences

Monday, I was thinking about writing a friend. When I got home, a letter from her was on the kitchen table.

Wednesday, I was reading in the local paper about a woman named Judy W. who was starting a quilt making charity. Later that afternoon, I took a phone call from a woman who was interesting in the well testing program through my office. I said I would mail her information, then asked for her name and address. Her name was Judy W.

Yesterday as I walked to my office, I noted the blank space on the wall where usually a picture of the current POTUS hangs. Mysteriously, we have not yet received an official portrait of President Obama. I thought to myself that I should write to him and request a photo. Later, I was going through Punky's school papers. There was a photocopied portrait of the President and another of the First Family, along with a letter that was sent to her school.

I'm sure these kinds of coincidences happen all the time, but I seem to be more aware of them at at a certain time of the month. Coincidence?


No comments: