Friday, January 4, 2013

The end is near

January 4, 2013 - Christmas vacation is almost over for me. I have the weekend left before I must go back to work. Punky goes back to school on Tuesday.  I had big plans to get a lot done, but haven't really completed much. I still haven't finished Dad's socks!

I spent three hours today with three other troop leaders planning a first camping trip for the Brownies. It should be a lot of fun. I hope the girls think so! Afterwards, I delivered three cookie sale packets, bought some socks at TSC, had lunch with Punky, then went to the library to use the wi-fi. I got a Kindle for Christmas from my in-laws. We were at the library for about four hours.

When we got home, I fed the cat and dogs. Our dinner was Amish egg noodle with butter and Parmesan cheese. I ran the dishwasher and called my mom, then played a game I'd download to the Kindle with Punky. What I should have been doing was entering Girl Scout registrations online. Must do it before bed or midnight, whichever comes first. I'm not tired, but we've been staying up too late all week and our schedule is off.

No comments: